Friday, May 6, 2011

Archon Carrier Production Commenced!

In eight days, 21 hours and 18 minutes, our Archon will roll off the assembly line!

According to Evesmith, it took 57 mil trit, 14 mil pyerite, 5 mil mexallon, 820k isogen, 232k nocxium, 41k zydrine, and 18k megacyte, for a grand total of 648,280,376 isk worth of minerals. That's pretty cheap for a carrier.

I guess I hadn't looked too closely at the Dreadnoughts, since the Revelation that I want to make is double that! I was going to get started on cap parts for it right away, but I'm not really wanting to dump half a bil on tritanium right now when we don't have any other large revenue gathering resources at hand, so that's on hold for a bit. I guess I shouldn't have been that surprised, I did build our last Rorqual, which is even more taxing.

In the meantime, I'm still looking for a summer home for us to exploit for a bit til this hole regenerates. Not much luck atm.

No comments:

Post a Comment