Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Isolated Core Deposit Take Two

So, after doing some testing, it looks like a Class 1 Isolated Core Deposit hits for 500 damage. And that the damage is EM based.

So, I rigged my Covetor with two medium CCCs, a Small Armor Repairer, and a Cap Recharger II. I'm fairly inexperienced with the Covetor, as a sensible miner I bypassed it and went straight to the Hulk. Now, unwilling to strand a hulk in a Class 1 atm, I'm stuck with the Covetor.

So.....the cap on the Covetor.....is useless. You can't even run three Modulated Strip Miner IIs. Wtf. I can perma run the Small armor repper fine, but the three strip miners wastes the cap.

And fitting the retriever out to tank is pretty pointless. Taking off both cargo expanders, which you need to not overfill your hold every time your lasers cycle, you can't sustain cap at all, even with some CCC rigs.

I guess I'll screw around with EFT, I must admit I'm not very good at coming up with fits, but it looks like I may not get to mine this, my only site atm.

No comments:

Post a Comment