Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back to Mining!

Yay, Hulkageddon is OVER! It's with a great relief that I can return to part of the game I love: mining. I know most people hate it, but I love the relaxed atmosphere. Of course that atmosphere can become a nightmare pretty quick, but for the most part, I enjoy the ballet of it. The different ships mining different asteroids, the hauling of cans back and forth, the command of a great endeavor. Okay, maybe it's not all that, but I still enjoy a well controlled mining op!

My alt account is finally in a Retriever, so bye bye to the Miner 2s on the Navitas. It's fun for a bit to use that little ship, but when the option to outmine it is present, efficiency demands the change! So with Gnicklas in a far off system earning corp standings so everyone can have jump clones, I've got; two hulks, two retrievers, an orca and one more hulk pilot who spends alot of time hauling in a rigged Iteron V.

So what do I love more than a full Orca? A full Corporate Array! I think I had it figured out to roughly 120 million isk per Providence load, so a full corp array is worth near 150-175, I'll price it when I do a freighter run today.

Honestly, I couldn't have imagined I'd be running seven accounts on one computer, which wouldn't be possible without my corpmate allowing me to use his, and vice versa, thanks Nick! I am in awe of how far I've come since mining in a Tormentor. The reward is very sweet!

Did some ice mining yesterday with my two Mackinaws, fueled up the POS for another couple of weeks. Considering switching my entire PI operation over to production of one high priced P2 product only, like enriched uranium, but still considering that prospect, as my arrays and POSes are selling slowly. Time will tell on that.

Anyway, back to hauling!

Forgotten Heathen out.

No comments:

Post a Comment