Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Couple of Days

Well other than than my encounter with the two T3s, it's been a nice, relaxing couple of days in the wormhole. I had my wisdom teeth out yesterday, so it's much appreciated.

We've managed to keep our combat sites completely down, and actually picked up 25 nanos from 6 of them yesterday. The RNG gods shined on us, obviously. We were about to go poking around in our C3 static when my meds kicked in pretty hard, so I headed to bed early for once.

I've started to consider downsizing our PI back to P2 materials only. I haven't had the time or the inclination to haul beyond picking up the P2s, so my fctory worlds have been dormant and unused. Don't know if it's a good idea, but it's an idea.

We have one grav site remaining before we're out in this hole. After that we'll probably return to the other C2 and run some PvP and C3s with the two corps in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment