Saturday, November 20, 2010

Taking Stock

Nick pointed out our corp asset page the other day, and it made me cringe. We have stuff spread out throughout the galaxy. Today is as good a day as any to go pick it up.

So I'm spending my day transporting things either to our wormhole or to Jita for sale. You really do accumulate stuff after living in Eve.\

Got another old corp member back in the wormhole yesterday. Will have to get him up to speed or he'll be getting acquainted to where his last clone is at.

Lost my Devoter to a radar site, too. Nick killed alot of combat sites, and I helped him with the last ones, then we went to radars. Three or four of them went fine, but something happened on the last one. Nyslia took alot of fire, and maybe we hit a trigger and there was just too much on her. I tried to warp, but no dice. She was also in the middle of a turn. She went poof and they started and almost got my Zealot, too.

Everytime I lose a ship I swear I'm going to mount Damage Control IIs instead of an extra Heat Sink.....so now I'm really doing it.

On the bright side, I'm picking up tons of PI material I left as our wormholes moved about!

No comments:

Post a Comment