Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Worm Is The Spice!

The past two nights we've managed to get our Hulk pilots out and took care of the majority of one grav site, and started another tonight. Unfortunately, I am still getting back into the swing of things, which is obvious since I'm forgetting any number of things, so I forgot to check the first site for any spawned roids. One of our corp members logged in to find his ship staring down a 50k crokite roid!

So back to the first field we went and after what seemed a horrendously long time, we turned it into glittering shards of yellow dust. And I don't know why, but when I think of ABC ore or look at their pictures ingame, Dune springs to mind. All that talk about spice and visions of the Navigator breathing in the red spice. Mayhaps I'm assuming that spice is actually crushed Arkonor. I can't help but think of the mining process as the mining lasers cut through the roids and process them into manageable chunks to be picked up and ferried to the waiting Rorqual, where obviously thousands of robots pound them with small hammers? I really should get out more.

Anyhow, we're picking up steam again, and it was great to see most of the corp online.

No comments:

Post a Comment