Monday, July 26, 2010

Completely New Experiences

Well, we've done it. We have a Large Amarr POS setup inside our wormhole. I've used the past few days to jump in my combat ships and just returned with some Retrievers to get started mining. We've got an Intensive Refining Array and a Large Ship Assembly array set up, and I can't wait to get them going.

I also brought in a bunch of Advanced Command Centers and am in the process of setting them up to do POS fuels.The amounts I'm pulling are almost all in excess of 3k, the highest I've seen is 3571, on a five hour rotation. I won't be doing five hours after this initial kickstart, but those numbers all look phenomenal. I aim to supply my POS and make extra enriched uranium for sale outside the hole to finance the rest of the fuel.

Did one combat site yesterday, and they aren't kidding you can't use drones. They are immediately targetted. So our sentry drones are kind of useless. Good thing we are well trained in guns.

Only two melted nanoribbons so far, but the majority of my isk output will be coming from mining operations, and I can't wait to start those. These are some of the biggest asteroids I've ever seen.

Oh, and found a WH to a Class 2 today, inhabited. Will have to keep an eye out for WHs to sell.

Forgotten Heathen Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment